According to our partner ECPAY, the reasons of a failed payment by credit card may be :
1. The credit card has not been opened for the first use.
2. The credit card number or expiration date is entered incorrectly.
3. The credit card has exceeded its expiration date.
4. The credit card usage limit is exceeded, or the balance is insufficient.
5. Internal system problems of the credit card issuing bank, etc
6. This card number is being swiped for authorization at the same time, so the window will pop out.
7. The network is disconnected when the credit card is authorized.
8. You use a foreign card, and there are some safety issues
9. You failed entering the OTP code to verify your payment.
If your credit card has not exceeded the limit, please go back to the store and purchase again.
Please pay attention to whether the entered credit card number, name, expiration date and the 3 digits on the back of the card are correct.
If you still receive the authorization failure notification, it may be due to a problem with the card-issuing bank’s internal system operations. Please contact your credit card-issuing bank. Meanwhile, contact us and we will proceed your order and find a solution together for your payment.